Monday 20 February 2012

Dressed to impress

“Perfection is attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away” this quote might be written for something like XJ220 because perfection of this car is fully fixed. I still remember the days when I started loving this supercar and it was on my mind just like a dream girl. I always observed that people like Jaguar XJ220 because of various reasons and I’m writing this post to share the reason with you guys, for which I still like this car so much. But let me start with the brief background of this marvelous vehicle.
Well, many years ago XJ220 was born from the desire of a group of Jaguar’s engineers to produce a modern day interpretation of XJ13 project; the XJ220 certainly had all the ingredients to be a great car. In 1980 the concept was first exhibited in British Motor Show and created a storm because of its amazing stylish look. Although, today so many great cars are available and can be seen so instantly, but Jaguar XJ220 is still one the most desirable car all over the world. Probably, no car had ever designed to compare the unique look of this stylish chic and that’s why people still love to see it even in present times.
In my life I saw many Jaguar XJ220s but my heart never filled seeing them.
Truly, the harmonious organization of all its components makes it great car of all times. From high fidelity prototype to the actual model for sales, the XJ220 always performed the wonders and received so much love from almost all the car lovers. Wherever it goes, always makes the people desiring for it. Wherever it parked, compels the people stop walking to see it. Although, XJ220 has seen many years of its life but it’s still young, beautiful and capable of attracting the people. Undoubtedly, Jaguar XJ220 is one of the fastest Jaguars ever manufactured and most importantly its not just fastest Jaguar, but also aesthetically pleasing and well performing. Whenever I see fastest cars ranking, XJ220 shocks me by holding its position every year, so with knowing all this how can I stop myself loving the great XJ220.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitors here's your comments section